Use the No Muss, No Fuss Way
To Launch Your Business
Start Your Business NOW! Workbook
Digital format - Immediate download
by Jeff Williams
You've found a great business idea that you think is perfectly suited to you - but here comes the real challenge: making it come alive - as a profitable business.
From selecting a business name to installing and using your accounting software, Start Your Business NOW! Workbook guides you through every planning decision and
every organizational task you need to get your business up and running successfully-and fast!
For most prospective entrepreneurs, coming up with a great idea is easy; it's getting all the details right to successfully launch a well-planned, professional business that can seem overwhelming! If you want to be doing business as soon as possible not "planning to
do business", then this new planning guide by business start-up expert Jeff Williams is for you!
Jeff breaks down the entire process of launching a great business into bite-sized chunks of work, by wrapping each of the planning
decisions with all the directions and resources you need to complete your work and move on to the next planning decision.
- 8 Step-By-Step Planning Modules. Quickly scan all the key information and resources you need to effectively and professionally complete twenty-five important business organization decisions and set-up tasks.
- How-To Service Provider Instructions. Complete key marketing tasks, such as getting a logo design and website layout, and legal tasks, such as registering your business, with the help of top-rated online service providers.
- Expert Management Tips. Share the knowledge and experience of highly successful small business owners through their advice on such issues as: how to select a business attorney; how to find and work with a copywriter; and how to most easily produce a financial projection for your first year in business.
- Legal, Financial and Technology Checklists. The workbook not only provides detailed instructions on how to complete legal tasks such as legal registration and filing for a FEIN, but also presents a series of checklists to assure that you don't overlook any other important legal requirement. Also, use the bank set-up checklist to make sure that you get the greatest value from your business bank, and utilize the computer and telecommunications checklists to assure that you are as productive as possible in running your new business.
- What To Do Next Summary Charts. You won't ever wonder what to do next if you read over the "What To Do Next" chart at the end of each of the twenty five planning modules.
Examine one of the planning modules
- Building a well-organized business around your chosen business concept.
- Securing an eye-catching business identity.
- Preparing a step-by-step, detailed marketing strategy roadmap...and promotional action plan.
- Using guerrilla marketing tactics to get the biggest sales result for every dollar invested.
- Using proven design and copywriting techniques to attract and hold onto prospective customers who visit your company's website.
- Developing a reliable system for continually finding new sales prospects...and then how get the order from them.
- Setting up a financial control system that you can manage in less than one hour per month!
- Utilizing street-smart tips on how to save money on everyday purchases and how to budget your expenses most effectively.
- Developing "multiple streams of income" by carefully examining the needs of your target customers...and pricing accordingly.
- Collecting what you are owed, while still retaining your customer relationship.
- Using your Internet, phone and computer technology to serve as your "first employees".
- Seeking marketing partners to expand your sales reach.
- Getting and staying organized.
Digital PDF Version
Web Special: $9.95
Business Start-Up School